BPP 0.00% 0.5¢ babylon pump & power limited

dumping has started, page-25

1. 4,858 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 302
    AJ

Over the months on HC (last 2 years pre HC) I have been positive on IMI as it seemed to be a company with a good idea and was coming out of a dark cloud eg poor management wrong mix of directors etc etc. I have seen this stock go to .07 and retraced to the present levels.

I always thought there was a lot of froth at the highs but thought there was genuine support for the stock. I personally think the potential is there to bring rewards to the company and its shareholders.

Now to your question at 1345 I actually expressed some concern about the 4C that was issued. This was the report I was waiting for to see if there was going to be any increase but as I said contracts may not take effect until end of year

The big thing is that the cash burn is continuing and I think that this will be played and the share price will continue to fall. When the price went to .04 that was it for me so now I'll sit and watch and wait and see. Every month that goes by imbues more cash burn, moreover, there has not been anymore announcements on continuing expansion in Australia whereas before there were updates showing how MEL and SYD were going now nothing on how ADL, TAS, PER and BNE are going. This was some time ago now. Set up in Europe is going to take some capital and with a strong euro that will take some cash unless they get a EU partner. That may take some doing given the regulatory environment. FDA is also a long way away. I refer to my recent call to the Co.

So I have concerns in the short term and real concerns that the financials will not look that healthy and further funding will be required. Also the news is starting to wear thin is a bit wishy washy and is starting to lose substance.

I'm not in for unintelligent quips such as those posted by some on HC. It is purely a business style of decision and that's why I have sold out at this stage.

I think I've just about covered it. I will continue to watch with interest.

If there is anything else let me know happy to explain.

Cheers

BW

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $28.01K 5.603M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1643898 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 7478045 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.33pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.