BPP 0.00% 0.5¢ babylon pump & power limited

dumping has started, page-27

1. 4,852 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 301
    IB

If you go through my previous posts you will see that part of my research was to go and have the Intelliheart test. I have also had numerous talks with the Co. I don't take advice from brokers or advisor's as I find them, having been in stocks for over 12 years now, totally unreliable.

Don't get me wrong I don't think there is anything inherently wrong with the product, test or what's coming up with Cardanal etc etc. I think without news the stock will probably drift lower because of the reasons I have already alluded to. In point form they are:

Nothing special came out of the conference in NZ

No moire updates on the clinic expansion in Australia. eg TAS QLD etc etc

Details of the DoD contract non existant.

Sigma details are non existant

Scientific data a little hazy in terms of conclusively proving that this is the best test going. I know it's non invasive and a better predictor which all makes it good however how good is it.

Cardanal may be the best thing since sliced bread but again we only have limited company info on it. What is the science behind a predictive index. What does it exactly mean.

FDA is a long way off.

The share price keeps slipping

Traders will continue to force the SP down.

The 4C should have been accompanied by an update future profit forecasts. I know that the final stated positive cashflow by 2008 but lacked the detail and did not really give a good Co risk assessment including when and where is the cash coning from and how much is coming.

TGA approval most probably gives the okay for use of the equipment but does not guarantee the business plan

Cash is leaving at a $250.000 a month and this needs to be arrested quickly. They have just embarked a global expansion and that will take time. Time is money.

With all the news I feel that the SP should have only got to about 4.0 maybe 4.5 tops and then retrace. but traders and ignorance pushed it up to 7.0 and now everyone is screaming.

Please note my reasons are for my case and situation only and everything I own is under constant review. I simply reached my comfort zone in terms of risk and pulled the pin. You also find that I have stated quite often that there is always a risk in this stock and whether or not it is at 1.0 or $1.00 can not be predicted. I have also been very critical of those who just try to scare people into selling or buying with one liners. What I am saying to you is that I have seen the risk increase a notch or two and that is why I have turned a little negative on the fundementals.

For those of you reading this this is not a ramp one way or another just a discussion for which I am happy to continue. My assessment of this stock as it stands may be way off.

Hope that answer your questions IB. I will wait until things take a different direction.

All the best

BW

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 7747664 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 7478045 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.