NDO 1.16% 87.0¢ nido education limited

dumping set to continue - 20 mill more , page-25

1. 626 Posts.
    We've all heard the repetitive statements of SB, boysy1 and the likes. But none of them have given their suggestions on what management should be doing now to avoid the so called inevitable demise of the company.

From where I am sitting everything possible is being done to ensure Gindarra is a success. If anyone thinks Shell won't ultimately be making the calls on what is done at Gindarra they are mistaken. If the site is dry so be it. However if we hit the black gold I have no doubt that the mistakes of Tindalo will not be repeated.

If the site is dry that would clearly not be a good situation for any of us holders but thats the gamble we took by buying into a spec stock. And if it is dry you can be certain that there is a plan in place for the companies next move.

What amazes me more than anything is that people hold onto a stock they have criticised for over a year now. It also amazes me that other people have the time to post multiple negative posts on a stock everyday even when they dont hold the stock and I assume they also have their day job to do. Although since all their posts are repetitive they obviously use the copy and paste function which doesnt take up so much of their time.

I'm holding on till the results of Gindarra are reported at the least.

Good luck all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NDO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
87.0¢
Change
0.010(1.16%)
Mkt cap ! $198.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
86.5¢ 89.5¢ 86.0¢ $83.68K 96.59K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 115739 85.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
87.0¢ 7596 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NDO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.