NWT 0.00% 11.5¢ newsat limited

yeh a little strange...this ann came out late in the arvo, and...

1. 632 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    yeh a little strange...this ann came out late in the arvo, and record date of the same day/nite...of many other spp i've seen, usually the record date is usually 2 or 3 weeks after such an ann.

At the AGM, they mentioned they needed 2 mill to un/qualify their accounts, here we see they are going for 5 mill, so prob smart on their behalf to grab some extra cash to cover themselves (or realise there may be a shortfall)...ie solid supply of tea & biscuits for foreseeable future.(esp in this current market).

Well, if this money is truly needed to capture new business, ie NBN contracts etc, they seem to be cutting it fine, seeing that a few here have mentioned that March is the time for action.

Plenty of time for holders to make up their minds, must be realistic here, IMO i wouldn't be counting on new crazy anns to spike the SP, this money is needed to get themselves into a position for such anns to b real. (if they do, then all good for the traders out there)

all in all thou, at least they SEEM to be striving forward, rather in the past chasing their tails with such dilutionary tactics. (We were warned of this move way back at the AGM)

time will tell...fingers double crossed!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.