ICN 0.00% 0.6¢ icon energy limited

dumping

1. 21,239 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2066
    Sorry for breaking my word, but, some, what I consider to be, important information, has just become available and should be of interest to the genuine ICN shareholders and prospective shareholders to assist them in their judgements.

Icon has posted its 30 top shareholder list on its website (company information) as at 16 April 2010.

Two significant observations. All involved with this company have known for a while that there was a major difference between Beth and Ron Baldwin and Ray James. The Baldwins wanted out of the company as a result.
    At that time they were the top two shareholders in the company.

The Baldwins owned 30.5 million shares at 10 March 2009.

As at 5 March 2010 the Baldwins had sold down 18 million shares to just 12.5 million shares. During that period, on 21 September 2009, the SP hit its top at .67 cents.
    It very quickly dropped by half!!!!.

During the period from 5 March 2010 to 16 April 2010, the Baldwins also sold down a further 4 million shares.
    On 9 April 2010 the SP hit its second highest price at .63 cents.
    Within days the price dropped by two thirds!!!

I put it to the reasonable people reading this that such violent price fluctuations that this very small company's SP has experienced is NO COINCIDENCE and does NOT reflect the "value" that the market in general placed on this company. (.67 and .63 cents) if it was without the huge distortions caused by such heavy selling by individuals at sensitive times.

I say very good luck to the Baldwins for capitalizing on their investment, but, I would like existing shareholders who have become very nervous about their holding, or those that are considering buying shares in ICN, to consider these, what I consider to be, extraordinary factors, when assessing the true fundamentals of the company.

I again assure you that my interest in ICN is strictly as a long term shareholder and I have absolutely no affiliation with anyone within the company and I fully respect the rights of all shareholders to sell as many shares as they want whenever the choose.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.