SRS 0.00% 7.1¢ spicers limited

Hi GrahamCCI appreciate your info on PPX & PXUPA - well done.I...

1. 198 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Hi GrahamCC
    I appreciate your info on PPX & PXUPA - well done.

I have read the report from Waterstone and it very clearly shows that PXUPA is the safer way to play PPX, although as the report suggests neither is necessarily a winner as too many unknowns. However having said that it appears to me that PXUPA is a very good opportunity for those prepared to take on some risk and back mr Price who I believe is extremely capable in the paper industry. No one is ever going to find a clear cut investment and PXUPA appears to have the hallmarks of a 2-5 bagger and perhaps within 12 mths.
    I suspect the best option is to issue PPX scrip to PXUPA holders rather than cash as PPX needs the cash or maybe a split could be achieved , followed by a capital raising to shore up the B Sheet if some assets are not readily saleable.
    By the way who is funding PIGS? I would have thought existing PXUPA holders should be helping & if that is the case please let me know the details etc.
    Many thanks for the informative information on here & the PIGS website which as a new investor I found very useful.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.