GCR 0.00% 0.2¢ golden cross resources ltd

Maybe my sale figure for Adelong is too high, I guess no one...

1. 97 Posts.
    Maybe my sale figure for Adelong is too high, I guess no one knows for sure, so we will have to wait and see.

Whatever they get will be better than nothing.

I think we would all agree that Adelong (and most of the other prospects) rates as $0 in the current GCR share price so even if my figure is on the highside any reasonable consideration will be welcomed.

Also it is taking up management time so once it is sold they can be free of this then.

I think many of the long term holders and analysts that know of GCR would welcome the sale because of the company's history of changing its mind on this asset. Of what I know of GCR and Adelong this changing of mind probably has not helped GCR's reputation in a market that wants decisiveness and boards that follow through.

Is this stigma, if it does exist in the market, holding back the market re Copper Hill, or is it merely the low grade that is the issue ? I think that the past history on Adelong would have some affect, ie. the market may think, "when they actually go ahead and build a mine at CH then we will follow them".

Markets want companies to deliver on what they state they are going to do and within the targeted timeframes, so I guess in this regard GCR has a lot to prove.

Flipper

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GCR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.