CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

dumping, page-5

1. 7,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    U already know the techno kill zone quite clearly if u have been following ... 285 - 325 ... this is launchpad constructing. U can trade within it but watch the megabreak thru 330 when it comes cos when it does, u probably wont be able to do anything but watch ....and cheer the revaluation of yr core holdings praise Zeus !
    DJIA / SPX testing their supports again ... broader market has a bit more time methinks ... to the solstice. But remember the drivers down for the MQG's are the same drivers up for the XRA ... IMOOC.

All personal opinion of course.

PS The whole URANIUM SECTOR is igniting. Puplava's May 17 interview of Jimmy Dee is a MUST for the faithful. Once the politicos stop crapping around in the face of ongoing enviro demise, he insists the solution for the next 300 years is NUCLEAR ENERGY. POU looks set to soon begin its own third primary IMO ... and Jimmy reckons its going to the moon ... and I think he is being conservative restricting himself to only our solar system. There is only ONE KING of the RUM JUNGLE URANIUM FIELD ..... and still no focus on that yet. Dont care about the base metals evolution any more, the train has left the station. My prime focus from here with CMR is its URANIUM which IMO can eventually rival the base metals evolution, and CMR has 100% of it. I just want to know what plans in mind.

See yas at tomorrow's party ...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.