JRV 0.00% 1.8¢ jervois global limited

duncan's health

1. 54 Posts.
    Deep Diver,

In my last posting I was enquiring about D.P.'s health, as you had alluded to it in your posting.

Please confirm or deny if he has a terminal illness - remember you said that Mr. Seckold may have thought that DP would not be alive after 31st Oct. last year.

I asked you to give substantiation to that comment and expressed our sympathy to DP and family and suggested that his resigning at this time might give them some privacy and quality time together if he is so ill.

Whilst still wishing to do this, I believe that the JRV shareholders should be officially informed as to his state of health. As we all know, any illness will affect the ability of a person to function effectively and make rational judgements. We really do need to know - particularly in the light of this recent attempt to raise more $$$ without specific targets in mind.

Anyone taking up this new share offer MUST be made aware of all factors affecting the future welfare of their investment. It would be lieing to the public if this were not done.

Would you please respond .... OR does anyone else 'out there' know anything about this illness to which Deep Diver alluded? I need to know.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JRV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $48.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.9¢ 1.7¢ $264.4K 14.49M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 710335 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 6460 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JRV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.