JRV 10.0% 1.8¢ jervois global limited

duncan's health, page-8

1. 2,084 Posts.
    Why do you stay with JRV? Who could talk without following his own thought? What meaning are common and common senses? Do you really understand the common senses?

Have you thought why Warren Buffet just repeats 1. no loss, 2. get good enough safety margin, 3. buy low and sell high.

Do you really know what you talk about? Why do you keep to say something very similar if you get different views?

No one could run far away from the limitation of his mind. JRV are very cheap and your effort for changes could result in some great chances even I could not fully agree to everything you talked about.

Open means difference and toleration. It is bad to put the head into the sand for everyone. JRV needs some big boys to get the breakthrough.

I am not interesting about the rumor. If I find the logic in your posts it is my pleasure to learn from you. I believe the money will go to the minds with good trading and investment models.

What the model would be? Some procedure which could be repeated one after another. LOL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JRV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
-0.002(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $48.64M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 2.0¢ 1.8¢ $70.87K 3.865M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 8584568 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 51231 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JRV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.