PEN 4.76% 10.0¢ peninsula energy limited

I get that you're pissed, but it's investing, so it shouldn't be...

1. 629 Posts.
    I get that you're pissed, but it's investing, so it shouldn't be a factor in your thinking/writing.

Again, I'd ask you to reflect on _where_ you got your high hopes from. The company certaintly never suggested that the share price would be at X by a certain date. I doubt many announcements have mentioned the share price at all, except for share offers and such. Why should the company be valued at more than $200M right now? What announcement could possibly cause a re-rating at this point? I don't see what you think management could have done differently that would have had any significant impact.

Also, let's say the amount produced wasn't much, it would be worse for management to announce the details and allow the market to project inaccurately into the future. More accurate figures will come over time. It's good that you're questioning what lies behind the cryptic announcement though. It's a good example of what I've been calling 'management speak' and the forum should be open to all the possibilities of what it could mean. When I read it, I assumed that it could mean we produced as little as 1 pound (unlikely, but I haven't ruled it out).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
-0.005(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $318.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.5¢ 10.0¢ $343.9K 3.411M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
82 9087780 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 3667814 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.