PEN 4.76% 10.0¢ peninsula energy limited

'Also, let's say the amount produced wasn't much, it would be...

1. 15,097 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1308
    'Also, let's say the amount produced wasn't much, it would be worse for management to announce the details and allow the market to project inaccurately into the future.' that's the key.
    Usually the more they produce the more efficient they become. I was very happy when they said the U was going into solution. Saying they had sent away loaded resin (fully or partially) was more than I had expected for a first announcement.
    The hawks on this page are always going to extrapolate information way beyond it's effective use. No boundaries stated or even probabilities implied. not that I think Gus is responding to that, but a seasoned executive would never put out unrepresentative information. Look a the situation with the boundaries regarding resources versus reserves. I don't know that the present situation is codified but professional considerations and ASX rules would lead Gus to acting roughly as he has with the initial announcement of Uranium recovery.

Don't forget world markets are roiled by the Chinese devaluation. Once again sorry if I stated the obvious.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
-0.005(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $318.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.5¢ 10.0¢ $343.9K 3.411M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
82 9087780 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 3667814 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.