ROC 0.00% 14.0¢ rocketboots limited

dunsborough 2, page-12

1. 159 Posts.
    As an ex-ROC shareholder who has kept an eye on Doran's announcements over a long period, my view is Doran is absolutely shambolic on communications. Re. ROCs announcement late last week concerning on Dunsborough - what else did Doran think punters would presume from phrases like "potentially significant gross hydrocarbon column", "good oil shows", "seeking to establish the oil water contact", and comparing dunsborough's physical size with cliff head? Yes he included standard caveats, but the sense of the anouncement was obviously very confident of a significant success and going to create buying interest. Only a fool, April or otherwise, would have expected otherwise. oh well, maybe that excuses Doran after all.

Whether AWE forced the admission today - who knows, but my guess is AWE which I think are far better run wanted to get in now to end unfounded speculation before what I'd expect will be confirmation of fairly disappointing results.

In spite of this I'm still hopeful Dunsborough may be commercial given high oil prices. Only time and further interpretation will tell...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ROC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.36M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 14.0¢ 13.0¢ $10.34K 77.22K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8000 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 37596 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.52pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ROC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.