DUO 0.00% 0.9¢ dourado resources limited

DUO New Weekly Thread, page-231

1. 8,210 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 42
    From a market depth trader perspective. It is aggressive on the buy side. People are moving their orders all over the place. In the past hour DUO 0.014 buy side has doubled. Yesterday i believe it was 8-10 million at 0.016 now its sitting just under 8 million at 0.016. It is going to thin.... give it till end of the week we can see the soak ending! @Lauban said we are forming that little triangle flag peanut or something... My mind is a bit wonky didnt sleep for the past 3 days so i am going to avoid day trading and just watch for the next few days or weeks until i get back into my trading routine.

Pumps and dumps are slow in the making. It requires a bit of patience for the right moment in the huge spike. Look at AZK, VTX and a few others that @accaeric mention . look at how long it took before we saw the spikes. POK and Gal on the other hand I would call healthy stocks no ramping just slow and steady gains with retraces until the next announcement. These i would call a short to mid term stock. I personally can see DUO reach the 2 cents by the end of next week Until now and then like the "Big poster" says patience. You either can believe in the FA or the TA. I believe in the TA.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DUO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.