SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

duped, page-8

1. 3,925 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 79
    Ahhhh some smart posts finally phythag and davo....still can't believe u got coconut covered chocolate balls at the AGM.....iced vovos last year so things look up.

George J is a very experienced and smart negotiater.....GC in a very very good MD...

I still feel this game has a bit to be played out....infact I feel the desperation from hanlong to still secure SDL after the letter on confidence delay on Fridays announcement is a positive....it shows they are so so keen for the co.

If ever china Inc or hanlong wanted an out it was Friday....didn't happen...and super smart by the board to drop the condition for the SIA... as shareholders want competitive price tension....and for that u need more than 1 bidder.... We all must want Hanlong bidding 57c no matter what issues they have brought....it sets a floor price....again no Hanlong...we are 30c....we have no 50/50 JV.....we are wide open to a 45c bid..... If u read GJ comments he's touting potential for another bid once conventions are in place....GJ and GC haven't sold you out, been incompetent, disrespectful etc........they have set things up beautifully And very smartly

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.