AYA 0.00% 31.5¢ artrya limited

this is a quality asset muppets hence the reason why someone...

1. 812 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 62
    this is a quality asset muppets hence the reason why someone with far more coal experience is prepared to pay big bucks for it. unfortunately its the shareholders who dont think so and have belted the shareprice down at every sign of good news. see literally every single announcement for the past 18 months an corresponding share price. every broker research has it valued at multiples of the current share price yet its trading where it is. are you blaming the board for this?

again i see 2 outcomes. 1. shareholders vote against it and then subsequently support a large rights issue to keep the company alive (or face massive dilution) or 2. the shareholders vote for it and AYA is cashed up to do whatever it wants including returning capital to shareholders. i dont see why you would want it all back as there is some value being a shell in this market especially one with only 83m shares on issue. who knows maybe it could go tech in its next life.

i still think the directors are putting shareholders ahead of themselves here as nearly all of them will be out of a job once this completes. given the new chair and ceo have next to no stock in this company most people would be more worried about their job than shareholder dilution.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
31.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $24.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 42049 29.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
31.5¢ 18600 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.58am 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.