AYA 4.00% 24.0¢ artrya limited

Bodies please don't insult shareholders by referring to this as...

1. 22 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Bodies please don't insult shareholders by referring to this as a 'big bucks' offer. In my situation average purchase price is about 82c and sale is going to return circa 40-50cents. Researches valued the share price from say $1-$1.60.

yes the mining slump has impacted the share price. My feeling is the share price, given the quality of the asset, has been impacted greatly by a lack of market confidence in the board. Members of the board have a track record of talking up the quality and value of projects which stimulate shareholder investment. There appears to be an inability of the group to get a project past exploration phase.

i had faith the board could and would get this project to production. This will now not occur.

i am now one of the many shareholders who have lost confidence in the board and their ability to use any retained equity in the best interests of shareholders. This board is already connected to a number of 'shell' companies with fees and expenses slowly chewing through the shareholders funds while the company looks for opportunities.

I, like other shareholders, just want to put this experience behind us, get what's left of our capital back and move on. The board controls the votes so let's hope all the capital gets returned to investors.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.0¢
Change
-0.010(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.88M
Open High Low Value Volume
25.0¢ 25.0¢ 24.0¢ $944 3.81K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3356 24.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
27.0¢ 13855 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.08pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.