XJO 0.34% 7,796.0 s&p/asx 200

Hi Zombie,m/m is month on month...and tonight melbourne time...

1. 446 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    Hi Zombie,m/m is month on month...and tonight melbourne time 12am which on the calendar is wed June 24th for Melburnians is US Existing Home Sales m/m (4.82M expected.)according to my news feed. If your trading the eur/jpy tonight i would look at these pairs on news time as we should see a gain of around 50 pips if our safe triggers are met.If it comes out at 5.00M or higher, EUR/jpy should rally 40-50 pips in the first 20 minutes.
    If it comes out at 4.60M or lower, EUR/jpy should sell off 40-50 pips in the first 20 minutes.If the number is in line or not much deviation then the currency markets shouldn't move much and the reverse is also true in this scenario.

Tomorrow night 10.30pm is 2 indicators first one is core durable goods ex transportation and durable goods orders m/m the first indicator here is important but to enter this trade we need confirmation on the second indicator which should also be in the same direction.Forecast is -0.2 and -0.6 but will get a more accurate forecast closer to the time.A deviation of 2.5% on the core number should trigger a safe trade here with a possible gain of 20-30pips on the usd/jpy tomorrow night.

If you are practising on forex account its probably worth a look at both these numbers might get some market movement for both if better than expected numbers i.e. big deviation from forecast.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.