VTI 7.14% 13.0¢ visioneering technologies inc.

durlacher report - chrisbiris, page-22

1. 3,176 Posts.
    re: durlacher report -was correct is the rest ti as westmoon says not many people are happy but it seems the people buying into vti over the last yr or so dont mind , and it seems they also have grand plans

as for the durlacher report all i see atm is a correct summation .they did mention albania and indeed vti did get a contract . so i am thinking that the uk know more than aust , if its deemed ok to give director s mills of shares at a discounted price and as only a short term incentive and indeed they still have long term incentive fees
    then i look at time frames of certain trials etc and possible works coming to fruition , and then read durlacher which imo only states a few jobs and see indeed some movenment so i am thinking this is the reason the shares were granted in the first place

as for company games bull101 can atest to this especially with imh that has multiple cross directors in companies in which they them selves deal as to %% given to imh ? well what can i say

re vti i think 2% for the inventer and his lucky crew who own nti is a pittance wouldnt you agree bull 101
    compared to imh break down %% wise

i bought vti for the sheer nature of its products and its many aplications and there potential ( nothins change there if anything more aplications have been patented)
    as for the massive buyer that regularly acumulate and distribute vti onto the aims board i can only see this as good for the share price and think it shows the changing attitude to this share

regards gaga

newbies don your own research

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VTI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
-0.010(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $7.154M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 13.5¢ 13.0¢ $1.395K 10.57K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 18400 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 14 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.44am 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VTI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.