DSK 0.68% 74.0¢ dusk group limited

Im not so sure about that if im honest. I think it is feasible...

1. 28 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    Im not so sure about that if im honest. I think it is feasible within the next 2 years.

The one area that I don't think analysts have considered is how easy it is for them to go into wholesale products. Glasshouse is an 80 million company who dominates this area. Dusk has the logistics, the distribution, the products and the brand. The only thing stopping them from entering this market is the stroke of a pen. That is an easy win in my opinion.
    Another area which i think has been lacking has been the marketing. If we consider that they are doing this well without any marketing, then there is definitely room to increase sales. The new website should increase sales too (I hope), and it seems they are dabbling in products that are not simply fragrances - they are looking at Koala Eco as well.
    I think we are starting to see some positive actions at the HQ level, and I think there is a great opportunity with wholesale for whenever they decide to pull the trigger.
    I have also noticed that they are still working on international trademarks as well which is positive.

I think their major issue is actually at the macro level. AUD/USD and retail softening is hurting them. However, they are debt free, so as long as they can get through to the other side, I reckon there is a solid opportunity to achieve the 8 figures with the new CEO. His incentive clock is ticking too - was it 2025 or 2026 for his EPS incentive to lock in?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DSK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
74.0¢
Change
0.005(0.68%)
Mkt cap ! $46.07M
Open High Low Value Volume
74.0¢ 74.0¢ 72.0¢ $26.56K 36.47K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 10518 72.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
74.0¢ 6368 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
73.0¢
  Change
0.005 ( 0.69 %)
Open High Low Volume
73.0¢ 74.0¢ 72.0¢ 22335
Last updated 15.59pm 24/05/2024 ?
DSK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.