DSK 2.11% 69.5¢ dusk group limited

I have been following dusk closely. The marketing expenditure, I...

1. 28 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    I have been following dusk closely. The marketing expenditure, I suspect, is likely the internal shop advertising, product shots, key event/product campaign photography/graphics and google adwords. They have only recently been doing re-targetting on adwords for example and there is no social media campaigns. They rely very much on walk-ins and dominant SEO. There is no marketing campaigns, not on tik tok, nor facebook, nor instagram. They dont pay for any of those services (sometimes a sponsored post shows up on facebook but it is a simple product shot).
    Recently though, the careers page has shown a full time position for an online marketing job whose role it will be to manage this. Additionally, Vlad has brought across Jeremy Taylor from yd. as the chief marketing officer. I like this for two reasons, 1, they are putting a rocket under the brand presence, and 2, someone who Vlad has worked with before has decided to work with him again. We are getting an expert who he trusts, and the implied part of that is, the expert trusts Vlad as well. Thats a solid sign.
    I have received more emails since Vlad has taken over, and I have also started receiving text messages. Small signs, but I think Vlad is acutely aware of the gap here that needs to be filled.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DSK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
69.5¢
Change
-0.015(2.11%)
Mkt cap ! $43.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
70.0¢ 70.0¢ 68.5¢ $39.35K 56.60K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 17019 69.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
71.0¢ 54277 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.54pm 29/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
70.0¢
  Change
-0.015 ( 0.71 %)
Open High Low Volume
70.0¢ 70.0¢ 69.0¢ 9539
Last updated 15.54pm 29/05/2024 ?
DSK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.