DSK 0.95% $1.07 dusk group limited

Dusk Marketing Revamp, page-2

1. 53 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    Yes it has really picked up.

The customer experience has also changed in the store:
    1. They now have a fragrance with different products directly under it. This seems to be more efficient, but also removes the 'boxes' everywhere feel that it had before.
    2. Their in-store marketing has picked up. Employees wearing the allens hats, more visually appealing signs and also using the screens to push the products. This didnt happen before, the visuals were ticking a box. It seems they are actually putting effort into these campaigns (Thanks Jeremy!).
    3. I noticed a new range and how it doesn't have any prices advertised. It forces the customer to go and engage with the product = more time in store = more chance of selling.
    4. I think they are also removing the signs (it was an afterthought so I'm not sure) of the discounts. Rather, the discounts are being verbalised by store employees.
    5. I saw a new fragrance for Tomatoes and green leaves in store as well. Very interesting and bold. You can also re-use the dish that it comes in (its microwaveable). The cost was higher too. Seems they are playing around with price points.

All in all, great news. This stock has a ways to climb I reckon.

Last edited by Anthonyvalueinv: 08/08/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DSK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.07
Change
0.010(0.95%)
Mkt cap ! $66.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.07 $1.10 $1.06 $78.54K 72.92K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 19999 $1.07

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.09 7208 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DSK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.