MMX 0.00% 4.7¢ murchison metals ltd

Lots of angry frustrated and bitter folks on this Stock lately....

1. 1,936 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    Lots of angry frustrated and bitter folks on this Stock lately.
    Lets take a closer look at MMX and its true situation.
    MMX has always overstated and under achieved imo.
    I was in ths stock in the early days and even attended meetings around the area where the mine operates through.

Lets be honest here. If it were not for the presant price of Ironore MMX would have been gone long ago. Like many others they will be in real trouble once those over inflated prices start to freefall, as every bubble eventually does.

They really should have run with Sino Steel when they had the chance. And more to the point Barnett should not have put our money on the wrong horse. This mob doesnt have a quality Resource that can in itself ever hope to sustain the expenditure needed to get the rail and port built. MMX have known this for a long time but they have kept insisting on trying to maintain control of the project when it is clear that the only possability is for many billions of dollars to be tipped in by other parties.

Now Geraldton and the entire midwest region must continue to wait for this vital infrastructure to be built.
    Meanwhile the road from Geraldton to Cue continues to be buckled up by some 30 MMX Roadtrains charging back and forth 24 hours a day, and for no gain to the small towns along its path, or for the other traffic that has to deal with them.
    So, given the above I am not surprised that the SP is sliding back towards the $1.00 price.
    If you are a shareholder you should be writing to the Bosses and asking them when are they going to start listening to logic????? Please DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.