ALR 20.0% 0.4¢ altair minerals limited

DUSTER AFTER DUSTER, page-8

1. 10,340 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 655
    Linebacker11, I have always posted encouraging posts about management, I have always said this business of exploration is a difficulty one, and management have tried their very best, whilst I have said initial ground work could have been more extensive in terms of surveys etc, this was also said in the context of the how expensive exploration and drilling is !

I have always wished the management team the best of luck, I don't however wish that for you, I should have rephrased that piece better because now it has become your swan song!

I have been concerned about funding and knew a CR was coming, yes I was out a little bit , in terms of time, now we are in the midst of a CR at low levels and again that is difficult but unavoidable !

I however have expressed my frustrations at the grades etc and the strikes, that is what these forums are for, to discuss the stock that niether you nor I are experts in, but we compare grades of other companies etc to get an idea, never once have I belittled or spoken badly of the management or board! Many here are not happy with results to date or the share price, who do we blame for the share price, what the ASX, who? There is no-one to blamed !
    it is what it is bud !

You are totally out of line, you are a person with derp problems, and you follow me around like an insane stalker, you need help or some kind of medication !

If you look over the years I rarely post here except to answer your rubbish !

have a great day !

Last edited by sharebroker1: 17/12/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $17.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $387 86.24K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 13266561 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 6928898 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.36pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.