MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

I see nothing different with MEO & any other O & G hopefull that...

1. 2,389 Posts.
    I see nothing different with MEO & any other O & G hopefull that are now sitting at 1 cent.

The SP is totally irrelevant now.
    Now it comes down to what meat is REALLY in the sandwich.
    As we stand right now, we have two slices of bread.
    Pretty soon, if management don't have something other than 'fresh air' & hope, we'll only have one slice of bread.

This will now be diluted to hell.

We are damned if we hold & damned if we sell.

I've got no idea.

At least the big boys have got their income intact. So they missed a little bit of cream.....................oh well...............poor buggers!

If they worked for me in my small business & came up with one failure, they would have been out on their ar.es.

But in this game.............what's 4 failures? No big deal.
    Here you are boys & girls! it didn't quite work out too well but here's your pay for effort anyway.
    What's that? You want to move on.......................oh that's different........................here's some extra money for having used up your valuable time!

An absolute joke this industry!

Bottom drawer! I'm going to use these for fertiliser!

I've held & been patient with these guys for about 6 years now. When people like me start having these feelings towards this company, then they have no friends left.

If they want to be paid next year, they need to do better than pulling a rabbit out of their hats.
    May I suggest they pull a hare out of their ar.se!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.