RMX 0.00% 0.1¢ red mountain mining limited

10 posts in 3 hours Mitzu - you don't hold, you know the story...

1. 2,314 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    10 posts in 3 hours Mitzu - you don't hold, you know the story but you're prepared to downramp with fear based on the fact an ann hasn't come out yet. I've got to say well done. This thread was started but an unsubstantiated call that its a duster which is weird because I always thought that was to do with drilling for oil but here you are. Since then it is modded and here are my reasons for why you should be as well. I don't know your motives but I think after this examination of your posts - it is crystal clear. Good luck with your soon to be entry...

'They have forgotten about the market and share price impact' - how dare they, they should conjure an ann to our liking because we demand it! :)

'JD is not juggling' - wtf? I hope not I want experienced management not a circus clown!

'And lets face the potential of real high grade results would have equated to those in the know buying up' - no that would be insider trading - any proof?

'The longer they lack an announcement the more it seems like a reality that drill results do not reflect significant trenching results' - nicely put, seems like a reality but its not because you don't know so cann the fear rhetoric please.

'It is priceless that a company can announce positives everday for weeks in a row to absolutely nothing. Bad form. Concerning behaviour. C'mon JD release to the market. Ss and drill results cant be such an abstract concept for you and the board!' - wow not going to much into this, it's just too loose for anyone to trust or believe in. Clearly you don't know what you're talking about here.

'But things are starting to look grim.' - no they don't, you've gone with one bias way of thinking without any evidence other than an expected ann arrival date and time that is not to your liking. So if you bought RMX (OH NO THATS RIGHT YOU DONT HOLD) you do so impatiently or as a DTer?

'Im balanced.... but this is bad!' - no you're not balanced until we (which means all of us plus you) have the information in front of us.

'Rhetoric means diddly squat without substance' - hahaha said the kettle calling the pot black. Man you should be a stand-up.

'Deaf. Dumb and blind... ' careful now

' I truly believe they have massive gold' - and there it is people, Mitzu has revealed his cards :p

'They should have released a scoping study in january' - really? and way prey tell is involved in such a study? What time frame do you expect this to be finalised by?

'How can management have so much so right, yet do so wrong' - what? what have they done wrong. I am selling tomorrow because Mitzu said on HC that this is over with. BOY OH BOY! DOES IT GET ANY BETTER? Yes sirree..

'If 1.6 isn't a nosedive... who knows what is???' I BOUGHT 0.8 AND 1.8 the other day - this isn't a nosedive (apologies to those who think it is but it really isn't).

'Sad. And a shame.... or perhaps a sham... depends on what you believe right now! Good luck guys and gals. Hope they deliver asap.... rather than the current cone of silence.' Fear for all in those nasty statements. Implying a sham, implying purposeful silence.

'I have a feeling luck is now required' because it wasn't before right? Wow what an intellectual - if I go buy some tea leaves can you see the future for other stocks as well oh great soothsayer?

It's ok though because you have taken a side, so you've got 50% of the outcome covered based on....? Oh yeah that's right an ann hasn't come forth in your expected timeframe... so do not come back to us if RMX fails and say I told you so because you have told us NOTHING!

God help us.

Hope this helps others read between the lines.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.