RMX 0.00% 0.1¢ red mountain mining limited

Hey 20103030Far from down ramping....Read my numerous posts on...

1. 1,315 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Hey 20103030
    Far from down ramping....
    Read my numerous posts on rmx..
    I do appreciate your points of view though...
    I also thought duster was an interesting title for a thread.
    JS should open another daily thread. (By the way read js and my correspondence prior to rmx daily threads to see why we though it was a good idea). The only reason why I mentioned Jan was because that was when ss was initially due. See previous 2013 announcements. But I even clarified that statement in regards to new finds etc being incorporated into ss. Anyone who held longer than a month or two would know that ss was announced last year to be completed by years end. Then jan. Now.... soon. Also.... I would be the first to say I told you so when rmx is successful (not if it fails) as I believed in the story about 12+ months ago. And its great to find a speccie with huge potential. But I'm not going to sit around a campfire, sing koom-bye-yah and hold hands.
    Also I'm not looking at a cheap buy-in price because I dont think it would go any lower than 1.6 without there being long term dramas. Which means you would be holding a bag full of nothing anyway until early 2015 and oppies would be worthless. On the whole I still think rmx has massive potentional. But since the oversubscribed spp their reporting to market behaviour has been very different to what was demonstrated prior. Anyway... sorry to have ruffled feathers.
    Cheers Mitz

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.