AJL 0.00% 0.9¢ aj lucas group limited

Netherlands has plenty of potential shale gas. But the lobby...

1. 525 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    Netherlands has plenty of potential shale gas. But the lobby against is extreme. Veganists without a realistic world view. They also protest for Occupy, and are against TTIP. It will take some time, but in the end it will go ahead in Netherlands. The country has been fracking for decades, until today, to enhance production in existing fields.
    The tremors are minimal (typically between 0-1.5) on the Richter scale, but the quantity of the tremors, combined with the construction methods applied in Netherlands, have caused damage. Currently there are programs to mitigate and repair these damages. The area in which developments took place for 50 years has been an area with relatively high unemployment, and has seen relatively low economic support as industry left the area over the past 3 decades.
    Gas has been so important for the country; clean energy without any social and environmental impact for decades. People simply forgot that energy comes at a price. Zero impact does not exist.

Currently the same area has large programs for installation of wind energy. People are heavily protesting this as well.

Mind you, the best shale acreage in Netherlands is owned by Cuadrilla. Need I say more.
    Actually, I do need to say more. Their acreage has a lot of oil... Not bad!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.38M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $300 34.18K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 360360 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 464977 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.00am 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.