ok I understand - and this is the problem I see. Sometimes,...

1. 85,953 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    ok

I understand - and this is the problem I see.

Sometimes, political parties come up with sensible policies --

an example right now is the Labour party in Britain - Sir Kier Starmers mob -

what they promise IS good policy - it's great policy to dig Britain out of the bog, it's good policy to build and maintain a developed and secure and prosperous nation

eg. build schools, bring in school breakfasts, improve health care, drop waiting lists, more and better social housing - etc etc

these are rock solid basic, absolutely foundational sensible policies

where is the problem? - incompetence of incorporation or implementation? - perhaps, perhaps not

the English CAN be bloody good at that stuff often (dreadful at other times)

so - they can perform

so, if it's not incorporation that's the problem for them and if it's not 'sensible policy' that's the problem for them --------- then were is the problem?

The problem is ----------- culture.

It's all so bloody British AND conservative (even though it's Labour) -------

Starmer will NEVER go BIG --

the policies are great - they probably have enough people to make it work -

what holds them back and will hold them back is their shitty penny pinching ideology

no tax rises, no borrowing, do it with what we've got,

what he's saying - is that we've got all these great ideas AND we're going to do more - with less

the old more with less shitty idea ----------- it DOES NOT WORK

it sounds good - but, it's shit. To make these kinds of foundational good ideas and sensible policies work - you have to FUND the hell out of them.

You try to manage the waste, you try to keep the rorts out of it, you try to get people to do all of this for themselves and your nation - because it's a quest FOR the nation

BUT - you have to back it with bucks - or pounds - you HAVE to put your money where your mouth is

and cop - larger debt, maybe higher taxes and big spends

if you don't do that and aren't prepared to do that - then --------- pfffffffffffffffffffffffft

it's not going to happen

any farmer knows that you have to go into the piggy bank big time or borrow or run the account or whatever the hell you do - to buy seed and fertiliser

if you don't have seed or fertilizer or the machines and people to plant - which cost bucks

then, you cannot have a crop - it's just impossible.

Britain needs to get into a political race of spend spend spend, invest invest invest - as opposed to the very British - cut cut cut, do more with less ----------- the latter just doesn't work

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.