Dutton Dumps on Turnbull, page-28

1. 9,100 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17717
    Dutton is a complete and utter dill.  If you go back to that July 2016 election the first thing he should have worked out was under TA he would have been in opposition (or out of Parliament altogether already).  Under TA they were heading for a disaster, and the Newspolls showed that, and it was MT who turned them around and got the LNP in in July, the only time the Newspolls were in the LNP favour also.  Full stop.

Thereafter, the continued infighting and backstabbing of TA and his mates by always threatening to cross the floor when they didn't get their own way is where MT was weak.  He should have kicked them out of the party, but didn't and the LNP has itself to blame where they are now.  Before the infighting erupted in August it was 49/51 to the ALP (that subsequent45/55 poll in August is discounted because it was all over the papers the knives had come out hence the crash in thepolls that is reflected by the continued crash thereafter).

No neck Dutton (and Abbott) have realised bye bye, I am going to lose my seat now.  What have I done, I need to lash out because it wasn't my fault.  I want my mummy.  Your a goose Dutton and thank God you and TA will be confined to the history of the dustbin come the next election.

All IMO

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.