Dutton Dumps on Turnbull, page-284

1. 48,261 Posts.
    I voted for Keating and loved listening to him in parliament question time especially but how exactly do you reckon he redeemed himself?

Hawke government had the second best PM in our history behind Howard (IMO) plus competent ministers and Keating as treasurer but in all honesty and in hindsight I don't think Keating as prime minister was anything flash. All sizzle not much sausage if you ask me.

What keeps me up at night is the potential Shorten government will have a seriously flawed individual running the joint and if you then look at who his ministers will be, most normal people would start getting tremors and chest pains.

They are terrifying. Chris Bowen as treasurer is enough to cause the breakdown of a strong man on his own. And it just gets more and more mediocre and lacklustre the further down the list you go.

All I can do is urge people to honestly look at this mob and ask yourself is this the mob you want in charge?

Regardless of how hopeless or undeserving anyone might think the LNP is, they will cause less harm to the country than Labor imo.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.