''However the absolute rubbish that the Dud was sprouting was...

1. 83,407 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    ''However the absolute rubbish that the Dud was sprouting was off the charts. l made the comment at the time that it was like he thought he was on Sky after dark talking to the nannas in the aged care home....

lt's political history in the making.''

to me - something has happened. It's like there's been some kind of seismic shift - a fundamental shift of massive proportion - in many nations

it's like - politicians and particularly aspiring election winners are now more than happy or similar to come out with the most outlandish, illogical, unbelievable to any sane mind -------- biggest piles of horseshit - and stand there sprouting them without cracking a giggle

personally - I think that these people may have learned the Trump lesson, and that is

= you can stand up and promise all garbage and people will believe it
    = you can stand up and lie through your teeth - and people will believe it
    = you can be proven to be a pathological liar, with thousands of examples of outright lies, and people will STILL believe your next lies AND they will STILL support you
    = that even if you commit crimes in office, people will still support you
    = that people will totally accept that you believe one thing on Monday and the total opposite on Wednesday and people will still support you

unless chem trails really do exist and people have been drugged to fully accept liars and illogicality - then, I can only see something like the Trump factor that has totally thrown prior logic and common sense and acceptability clean out the window

I did predict that in times of rapid change that people would lurch from extreme to extreme ----- and miss the middle

but, I never thought that they would go so wildly one way to a mob that are so clearly liars and pure horseshitters that a group of 4 year olds can see through - and would

We explained Duddos Great Big Nuke idea to this kid ----- this was the result

Screenshot 2024-06-22 090858.png
    Last edited by pintohoo: 22/06/24

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.