Dutton is due for the tap, page-161

1. 44,800 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 642
    g'day wogarlb..... I'm far from cocky and would rather see Labs lose seats to real independents with nous and free thinking than have Labs retain Govt.

what I write is against the current, and recent, Liberal Party leaderships since Howard lost his seat. the successive failures of Abbott et al culminating in the comparatively stupid Morrison have earned the Libs losses. they have not been intelligent, diligent or inclusive, let alone transparent and accountable to the electorate.

I agree WA and Qld hold the keys to the Lodge. how they vote will determine the outcome generally speaking. given the election is only 12 months away the Libs need to get their act together, find a better leader that has a real chance and get some real policies ready to roll out.

Libs really problem is they no longer have policies but ideals that trigger approval. these aren't reflected in traditional Liberal Party values. if they changed the name to the Conservative Party they could be understood for what they are and attract voters who share the values they actually have.

but while they continue to pretend they are Liberals they will always be seen as false and subject to losing to Teal Liberals who stand with Menzian values and are actually representing their electorates.

but I want independents to win in every electorate. no more parties. real democracy.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.