"and I don't mean the tap at the pub...... I mean the tap on the...

1. 1,628 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    "and I don't mean the tap at the pub...... I mean the tap on the shoulder, or the tap on the head.

the Dunkley vote was essentially a big fail for Dud. the only reason for the increased vote was the absence of the two parties that the Libs have been trying to win over voters from.

and the only way the Libs could win those voters was to do deals that removed the candidates for those parties.

and still they didn't pick up all those party voters.... and this was with Dud staying away from Dunkley - so obvious was this that its clear the party recognises Dud has already passed his use-by date.

so
    when will the spill be called. is inevitable now. Dud has recognition in electorates as a failure; he's a negative drag on the Liberal vote and this is recognised in the party room.

who is your pick to replace Dutton?"

Nah the Libs don't need to find another Leader any time soon but when someday they have to replace Peter Dutton when he retires as PM, sometime way down the track, then my pick is that other party leader you always lambaste here and seem to have an unbridled hatred and irrational fear and uncontrollable loathing of, you know, that guy from the NPL or LNP or PNL you troll-post about like a chain-smoker.
    I've forgotten the name you call him; something like Dud?
    Last edited by Enigma3: 05/03/24

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.