Dutton is due for the tap, page-45

1. 86,404 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    But what the Liberals need isn't really a leader ------------- it's a change agent

yes, yes - I guess that's a leader

but, the Liberals need moreso an understanding -------------- to understand that they cannot exist as they liked to describe themselves -

running a belief system with their old principles

does that need a leader? ------------------ well, I think it just needs someone to say something that clicks ---------- where the lightbulb goes on

when you get those kinds of lightswitch (lightbulb) moments -

they usually don't come from leaders ----------- they more often come from someone who sits in the room - usually very quiet and then pipes up and says

'you know what? it's over -------- it can't work because of...................'

then - after the light goes on - THEN you need a leader - because you're aware that time has moved on (and the first leader will ask - well, where to now then?)

from what I see - the Liberals still just don't get it -

until they do ------- then, they can't possibly start to look for concepts and ideas for a political force that will work

it's why they are stuck in the wilderness - no one to guide, nowhere to go, no idea where they want to go

they don't need a leader ---------------- they need a revelation

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.