Dutton rebuilds credibility, page-22

1. 8,505 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    hi bell,

Didn't say I couldn't agree with you on how High Court might decide if Dutton is referred.  The short answer is, I don't know, so have note expressed an opinion.  You could be absolutely right, or not. I don't know.

Dutton is toast in Dickson, I readily agree.

I appreciate that the situation of children on Nauru is fragile, emotional and must be resolved within days.  It will be a Cabinet decision, not Dutton's.  I expect the decision is already made, and the execution now rests on a viable procedure to bring them to Australia without triggering a start up in boats. Remember, Dutton was stripped of Immigration for his role in destabilising the government.

In regard to the type of idiot who relies on the assessment of an "ultra conservative politician" of AGW and climate change, apparently around 10% of voters who now gravitate towards PHON.  Bear in mind not even all Labor voters believe AGW and climate change.  Anyway that should clarify for you what type of idiots I expect would do that.

I support Australia meeting its Paris targets on emissions and pursuing a fuel neutral energy and emission policy, ie the NEG.  My hope is that Labor will introduce the NEG after the election.  It will offset the risks to sector investors of Labor's higher targets on renewables.  Those increased risks will discourage vital investment, especially in the transmission network.  The NEG will offset part of that risk.

I believe "stupid" is a place, where centre-right voters (like me) look for our next Special Envoy for the Indigenous. 

For delcons, "stupid" remains strictly aspirational.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.