@peran; I guess it therefore also makes perfect sense that...

1. 46,224 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    @peran; I guess it therefore also makes perfect sense that Morrison's Government has applied the gag to bureaucrats - Dutton's Border Forces reading and comprehension problems are another 'National Security' issue I suspect:

"... Labor stepped up its calls on Friday for the government to allow federal officials to give evidence before the New South Wales-ordered special commission of inquiry, after documents revealed commonwealth lawyers had resisted a summons for an agriculture department official to appear for questioning.
    The opposition’s home affairs spokesperson, Kristina Keneally, accused the government of “covering up the events that happened on the Ruby Princess” in March.
    “When Scott Morrison said his government would ‘cooperate’ with the New South Wales special commission of inquiry, he wasn’t telling the truth. It was just another marketing line from Scott Morrison,” Keneally told reporters at the overseas passenger terminal in Sydney’s Circular Quay on Friday.
    ..."

https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2020/jul/31/coalition-denies-covering-up-border-force-role-in-letting-ruby-princess-passengers-go

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.