Dutton's failing leadership

1. 45,377 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 642
    since the very start of his leadership. Leader of the Opposition, his role was under threat from Adam Bandt (Grn). while Dud sat back and instead of offering intelligent analysis and offering amendments, he merely said "NO!" to anything the Lab mob proposed. no validated argument, just "NO!"

meanwhile Bandt was getting on his hind legs and barking like a deranged mongrel but making real dents in the body of the govt vehicle.

then came the nuclear plant offering. a proposal with No details, No costings, No analysis on how it would effect energy consumer prices, particularly for industry..... and no kudos due to his abject failure to put the coherent discussion.

several non-starters later and the latest of his announcements is a nice little pressie to the Nats of suggesting regional taxpayers should pay less tax!

• so WTF is this about?
    • how will the govt be able to pay for necessary essential services if govt receives even less revenue?
    • what is the justification for the absurd suggestion/thought bubble?

oh yes, its more expensive to live in the bush hahhehehaqh..... I can grow my vegies in lovely clean soil, uncontaminated by airborne pollutants, I can pay much less for my home or rental, lower fuel costs because nice open roads without traffic lights means less fuel wasted sitting in lines stretching for 10kms in peak hour traffic.....

Dud is a failed leader. Taylor is rankling for his "turn" at the leadership.

these next couple of weeks is likely to see the return of the Killing Season as Taylor makes his push to win the leadership before the election.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.