Dutton's hypocrisy, page-91

1. 45,608 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 642
    g'day @wowog

"Hitching yourself publicly to any side of such a thing is foolish " . ..... now I understand you little better, I'd noticed your difference but you've never quite expressed much opinion.

I post what I believe to be true. I'm not hitch on to any one side. the Voice is a vital move in the right direction for Aus as a nation and for first Aussies. they need this important reform. Had the Libs backed this is and advocated before the election, its possible they might have held Gov and I would have backed them for doing it. Had they acted on global warming anytime during their 9 years, I would have backed them for it. Had they acted when Lowe asked them for fiscal stimulus in 2018/19 I would have backed them and had they not prevaricated, confused the nation and engaged with medical knowledge on Covid.... I would have backed them.

and had the HC mob written sensibly about Albanese instead of bagging him with all manner of lies and abuses, I would hardly have had anything to write.

I've always (over 30 years) written on politics. too bad for me. I criticised Keating and Howard equally, and praised them both for the good they both did. this is as much hitching as I've ever done. I write on issues, but the 9 years preceding the '22 election has been the very worst Govs in my life history of watching politics closely. imo those who sit quietly on the sidelines enjoy their inner peace while watching the nation crumble around them. I learned differently..... change is inevitable but is created by those who speak up.

but hey wow... this is a political forum..... how can you read and remain impassive?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.