" nobody can show any proof a yes outcome will improve...

1. 44,347 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 642
    " nobody can show any proof a yes outcome will improve anything". ...... yes all we have is speculation essentially, but reasoning can produce some suggestions of how the voice will improve the lot of those in the shyte. if nothing else its worth trying, as it can't be worse than what Govs have done over 20+ years.

"the only thing I know is you cannot trust the govt, any govt.". .. on this we can certainly agree. all party pollies represent their party first and foremost and parties are echo chambers, despite what they say about democratic discussion. and all parties will shift with the tide of opinion among their chosen sector of the community in order to attract votes. thats their first priority. Dutton's recent announcement is a clear example from the Libs and Albanese.... will at least he's doing some things right by my reckoning, but of course, he's also sucking up and stuffing up.

the only party I've ever found based on reasons and evidence was the old Aus Democrats.... I don't know yet if the new Aus Dems have maintained Don Chipp's intelligent approach. but certainly no party is worthy of trust.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.