@wogarlb; I'm no admirer of Anthony Albanese and I think his...

1. 47,106 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    @wogarlb; I'm no admirer of Anthony Albanese and I think his government has indeed struggled to progress the policies it took to the 2022 Election. Albanese's insistence on being respectful, cooperative and where possible achieving bipartisanship has exposed him as being a weak and naïve leader.

In that context, Peter Dutton's ill-conceived decision to resurrect Tony Abbott's legendary destructive negativity is baffling. Dutton's chuck the toys out of your cot decision to hit the big red 'NUCLEAR' button blew up in his face big time in Parliament today.

Dutton was humiliatingly exposed as not even knowing that AUKUS submarines have sealed nuclear reactors and that none of them will generate a nuclear waste-management cycle until the 2050s. Dutton even indicated he thinks US nuclear powered subs use disposable fuel rods similar to those of his proposed large nuclear power stations Richard Marles was forced to try to explain to Dutton that's NOT the case!

Such was the gross incompetence of Murdoch-backed Tony Abbott that his own MPs were forced to sack him by September 2015. Following today's cringeworthy performance during Question Time Murdoch-backed Dutton's chances of leading the Liberal Party to the May 2025 Election just took a huge nose-dive.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.