Dutton's superb smackdown of pathetic Albanese., page-87

1. 84,485 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    if one were to do a solid plan for Oz for housing ------- to me, it would take many millions and a lot of time and actual 'thinking'

30 mil?? I don't know

I'd be more concerned that there is no one capable of the thinking at all

the housing crisis is a multifactorial disaster - decades in the making ----------- to 'fix' it -

will take actual 'thought' ---------- not just some bullshit bandaid ideas to get back to where we were -------- actual thinking to get to a place where we've never been

it will take the whole country - at all levels of government and active cooperation with business, corporations, and people ------------- to make something work - and at first - what we have to do is to just plain decide to make it work - to refuse to accept the disaster that is in place now - and that we have all been complicit in building

Oakland Athletics changed their position 20 odd years ago with actual thinking -

it cost them somewhere between $41 and $44 million in the first year ---------

30 mil to change the housing crisis in a nation ----------- pfffffffft - all depends on what you've spent the money on

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.