ADO 4.55% 2.3¢ anteotech ltd

This post is aimed at the long time holders, the believers, the...

1. 1,630 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 215
    This post is aimed at the long time holders, the believers, the ADOrites.

Whilst its great to see the recent run in SP and the best 4C (quarterly) we have seen in memory, it is always important to remember what we are all here for. We are here because we have, for a long time, backed this company for its tremendous potential. At first it was the life sciences and rapid POC testing, then along came energy and the amazing potential that ADO has in playing a vital role in increasing energy storage and giving batteries a longer life.

None of this potential will be realised if the company is not well funded. Whilst I am sure there is a lot happening behind the scenes to sure up financing (through either raises or income generating deals), there is a tole for us long termers to play. We have done it before with many a capital raise. But lucky for us, those capital raises came with "free" options. Options that, if exercised, would turn a 2c investment into a +5c share.

The traders will do what traders will do regarding the SP short term, but I can't see this settling below 5c for a while. Every option we convert for 2c will become a share and will give cash directly to the company.

I, for one, will be converting my options a soon as the SP closes above 5c. At this point the downsid risk is so low, it would have to drop 60% for me to break even. Sure, I could trade the options and make a guaranteed income, but I am here for the long term, as I am sure many here are. We have supported this company through thick and thin, and options conversion is always a great "option" to help the company and increase our stake in it.

This is not financial advice, its just one person's view. Perhaps the subject line of this thread is a little over the top, but hey! The entire potential of this company and its benefits to society are over the top. Let me dream...

Zab

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.001(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $55.39M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.3¢ 2.2¢ $4.978K 221.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1052232 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 857974 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.2¢
  Change
0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.2¢ 431465
Last updated 15.56pm 14/05/2024 ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.