NOR 0.00% 3.2¢ norwood systems limited

Duty of care, page-12

1. 50 Posts.
    So...you're saying the company is not performing its DoC because it hasn't provided an update for 3 weeks? An investment in any stock doesn't necessarily mean that the stock would or should continually rise. Shares go up and down. When the share price goes down, it's foolish to say that the company has complete and utter control to turn this around with a mere announcement.
    I think everyone calling for "news" to bump up the SP is ill considered. I'd rather there be silence until there's an announcement worth making instead of an announcement for announcement's sake that would be poorly received because it's not substantive, and drive the share price even lower. In the scheme of things, 3 weeks is a very short period of time, I wouldn't expect that announcements should come at every turn of the share price.

If you invest hundreds of thousands of dollars, then you should know the risk in the stock market and that it will have it's good days and bad. Accusing the company of elements of civil negligence is just hyperbolic.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 30000 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 36182 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.40pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.