SEN 0.00% 1.3¢ senetas corporation limited

Oh Smuggler....................You "got it right again".My hero!...

1. 2,389 Posts.
    Oh Smuggler....................You "got it right again".

My hero! Only problem is, for someone that "gets it right ALL the time", you are too negative a person.

And that is a mix that doesn't go hand in hand.

You are obviously one of the old SEN investors that got burnt some years ago when you probably paid $2.00 for SEN & are still finding it hard to totally disconnect yourself from SEN, using H/C as a way of 'punishing' anyone that may be happy with their investment thusfar.

I think it's time you tended to your own garden & leave all the 'worry' to Montec & Co.

And for anyone that thinks Montec & co are concerned......................................... think again!
    Criterion says sell!!
    Every time he says something, the smart investors do the opposite.
    Or have you forgotten that our friend Tim has said AVOID a couple times now. First time the SP went down to ab out 33 cents & then along came my friend Timmy with his AVOID call & .....hey presto....the SP shot up to around 46 cents..................within minutes too. Second time was only a few weeks ago after the suspension.
    Yeah...........that's right............you guessed it. Timmy says AVOID again & the SP goes down to 37.5 cents instantly. But guess what? Within minutes, the SP was back to ab out 44 cents, & bouncing around 42 - 48 cents thereafter.
    So! One of the following must be true.
    a) Nobody reads The Australian - Unlikely!

b) Nobody reads Tims articles & those that do, don't rate him & do the exact opposite. - Strong possibility!!

c) The long term investor is wiser then most of you think!! - More then likely.

Let's sit back & see what happens on this occasion! And I don't mean just today & tomorrow. Let's see what transpires out of all this within the coming weeks & months.
    I'M IN! As always........& staying very,very positive.....as always!!

But then again.............I have an advantage............ I'm a very positive person & never look back. Only forward

You guys can choose whatever path you please!
    Cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.42M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ $108 8.322K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 51678 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 537 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.40am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.