DVP 1.40% $2.17 develop global limited

Spot on, me too. Into NST at 50c, held thru all retraces, and...

1. 11,316 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 749
    Spot on, me too.
    Into NST at 50c, held thru all retraces, and still holding a very decent "free" parcel pulling divs.
    But....I did trade often, and the same can be said with DVP. Cam is doing the same, many others here Im sure are doing the same or similar. Its a valid strategy and there have been plenty of opportunities to "execute something" !
    Buy on the dips sell a few on the highs, actually make money along the way, reduce your risk, instead of holding all eggs in basket long only and worrying about "losing money". Get on the front foot I say.
    If the story and the people involved stack up in history then its a no brainer for me (looking at your comment Mr plough). I think BB may have learned quite a bit over his time thus far to take on something different from Gold.
    We are halfway through the 5 year plan, plenty has already been shown, and much more to come Im sure.
    If the market is mispricing, which I fully believe is happening, then Im buying up below 2.90 anytime I have spare.

Im constantly asking myself, is this gonna fail? Answer is always an emphatic, NO !
    Everything is going well except SP. Well, thats got a lot of catching up to do, it's not the only mispriced stock on the ASX these days. 2023 was a shocker for Li, Cu, etc.
    Im hopeful of 2024 being the year those metals recover handsomely and as we advance towards production, SP will take care of itself.
    One final word on SP from me for now. I believe it's only low because there are not enough shares to go around and many still want in, BEOT know how to manipulate to their advantage. jump on their coat tails.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DVP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.17
Change
0.030(1.40%)
Mkt cap ! $529.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.13 $2.17 $2.10 $1.514M 707.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8000 $2.13

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.18 3552 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DVP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.