DVP 1.32% $2.25 develop global limited

DVP Technical Analysis, page-2027

1. 127 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 89
    With sentiment so negative around lithium at the moment and with the vultures (BEOT) exploiting that through shorting manipulation, it's a challenge for management to get the average punter excited and put their hand in their pocket. The market is full of cycles though, that's how the money is made, transferred from the impatient to the patient and from the Mum and Dads to the manipulators. I don't think the current lepidolite influx into the market supply is sustainable. I know that DVP isn't just a lithium play, but it's being priced as one at the moment.

I wholeheartedly agree about management rewarding themselves handsomely as they seem to do in all public companies. I admit when I first invested in DVP, it was in the expectation that we would be producing by now, but to be doing so and feeding supply into such low prices seems like it would be giving money away in the long term. I'm happy to back BB and the management team in. It would be nice to have at least 1 more decent mining services contract announced soon to keep building the cashflow whilst we wait for the market to sort itself out.
    Last edited by HungryHawk: 24/02/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DVP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.