DVP 0.45% $2.19 develop global limited

Why? because certain someone(s) are way too emotionally attached...

1. 434 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 226
    Why? because certain someone(s) are way too emotionally attached to this and more importantly, one in particular is trying to trade this whilst fabricating a buy sentiment and thus, they resort to keyboard-warrior antics by taking issue with anyone who even remotely queries the stock’s current situation and or disagrees with their selective & skewed optimism of this stock. It’s amateurish at best & sociopathic at worst!

I came over here from ESS and was championing this stock, expecting such great results. That hasn’t eventuated and patience has truly diminished but I believe the possibility of Bill pulling a rabbit out of a hat still exists, hence, why I continue to hold. I speculate however, many don’t because he’s failed to give them any longer a reason to concede otherwise and so we see the constant selling and the constant downtrend.

Of course, the commodity price dropping hasn’t helped and there’s obviously other contributors too to the lacklustre SP but so what? What is he or has he done YTD to convince the market that those factors shouldn’t outweigh their potential ROI if they invest - the current SP seems to unfortunately suggest not much, IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DVP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.19
Change
-0.010(0.45%)
Mkt cap ! $536.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.21 $2.21 $2.17 $41.2K 18.70K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 7618 $2.18

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.20 4036 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.25am 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DVP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.