DVP 0.81% $2.44 develop global limited

Once upon a time, in a land far far away, there was VXR, all we...

1. 1,153 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 131
    Once upon a time, in a land far far away, there was VXR, all we had was Sulphur Springs, some gold nugget hopeful nearby tenements when De Grey Loudens patch was blowing up in the Pilbara back in 2017, some tenements on our prospective belt that crossed through SS, and some handouts from good ol’ NST. We were really dragging our feet there, trying to stay afloat with cap raises, handouts, whilst the most exciting news flow to come were delayed mining approvals, more drill hole results that were quite delayed too, from time to time. Management had slight shuffles here and there, but nothing major happened with the odd peak into some leaky ship drill results and then sell offs because things were utter boring. But the one person who always hid well in the shadows, planning his new baby so he could birth his dream and show everyone that he wasn’t a one hit wonder, and that he had bigger and healthier green dreams for the mining world/industry…was good old handouts Bill! It all made sense back then, and it helps shape how his friends in the industry are helping to shape a shared interest network of likeminded mining folk looking to transform the industry. The mining services arm, and additional mine acquisition have really put a shine on Bills work ethic. These drops in the share price mean absolutely nothing but a reflection of possible resource prices, everything is plotting along where it needs. There is no heavy sentiment to push development so we can slowly chip away at accumulating healthy cashflow for the most favourable financing options. BB isn’t a God, but he knows what the **** he is doing. This isn’t Russian roulette, the share price will make good, and it’ll be that good that one day if you’re holding on you may appreciate patience and how staying quiet, topping up or just holding will see some good cash square you off for your retirement much sooner than expected. Ask Plummage about patience, he’s been here a long time too. For anyone that wants to cut the BS, I topped up an additional $500,000 at $3.34-$3.40, from keeping everything that I’ve had from the begging. I didn’t bother selling and Re-buying packets on the way down. It was worth paying that much at $3.30-ish, and when the rocket hits, it won’t stop for fuel. I can empathise with people who came over from ESS, but building a healthy foundation is only going to solidify the success and bags that you’ll receive in the long term, and again, if you were here in the early VXR days, you’d be fear-free from where we now stand. GLTAH that believe in the vision, different divisions of this company and the healthy/diverse board that we hold. DVP will reach that 5 billion market cap one day, but when that day is, is anyone’s guess. Check back on this post in a few years and you’ll know deep down, it all felt right and the company’s plan was spot on.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DVP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.44
Change
-0.020(0.81%)
Mkt cap ! $592.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.40 $2.47 $2.40 $1.220M 501.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 184 $2.43

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.45 8710 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$2.44
  Change
-0.020 ( 0.49 %)
Open High Low Volume
$2.42 $2.47 $2.41 147250
Last updated 15.59pm 21/05/2024 ?
DVP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.