DVP 2.09% $2.34 develop global limited

This is a possible transcript common when a major SH on any...

1. 2,787 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 757
    This is a possible transcript common when a major SH on any share register wants to sell a large parcel of shares.

Broker
    How quickly do you need a buyer?

SH
    Well depends what price you can get, we are just exploring options here. We are by no means desperate.

Broker
    No pressure, look we are going to need to test the market appetite by talking to our sophisticated investors, some institutions and other broker mates we know but I think we can achieve a good price if you want to proceed, no pressure.

SH
    No worries, look we are not desperate but our preference is to sell this non core assets and rather than other alternatives. Don't screw us.

Mr Market
    Whispers are that a certain broker has been appointed to possibly sell SH X shares.

Institutional shorters ears catch wind. What an awesome opportunity to short this stock, I'm sure the broker is suggesting to shareholders they can pick this up at a discount. Easy money, low risk.

SH
    What is going on with the SP, has something been leaked?

Broker
    Absolutely not, discussions have been above board but we need to find you a buyer right? This is just market forces.

SH
    We probably should have been selling on market and possibly achieved a better overall price, why did we engage you? What price are you going to achieve now?

Broker
    Thats not a good idea now to entertain, trying to sell on market now will result in a price substantially lower then the price we can fill and achieve for you.

SH
    Yes I agree, so what price do we need to settle at.

Broker
    For a slight further haircut from current price I think we can achieve X. Unfortunately no one wants to pay current market price, their needs to be a perceived discount. This may be disappointing but we can't control the market.

SH
    Bugger, it is what it is, please proceed as we have decided the alternative is definately not an option anymore.

Conclusion

Anyone who thinks a good price can be achieved is an absolute dreamer and has unrealistic expectations.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DVP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.34
Change
-0.050(2.09%)
Mkt cap ! $567.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.41 $2.42 $2.31 $1.524M 644.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3833 $2.34

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.36 21058 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$2.34
  Change
-0.050 ( 1.99 %)
Open High Low Volume
$2.41 $2.41 $2.31 166141
Last updated 15.59pm 07/05/2024 ?
DVP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.